Get ahead of medical expenses by saving for them in advance. An HSA lets you save while enjoying some tax advantages.*
- Tax Savings*
- Competitive Interest
- No Setup Fees
- Withdraw Funds at Any Time
- Be prepared for medical expenses with tax-advantaged savings*
- Works alongside an HDHP (high-deductible health plan)
- Greater personal control over your healthcare expenses
- Earn interest above standard savings rates
- An HSA provides triple tax savings:*
- Tax deductions when you contribute to your account
- Tax-free earnings through investment
- Tax-free withdrawals for qualified medical, dental, vision expenses, and more
- Contributions are tax-free and can be made by you, your employer or a third party
- No "use it or lose it" policy — unused funds remain in account year after year
- Keep your HSA regardless of career or life changes
- Funds can be withdrawn at any time**
- Low, $1.25 monthly maintenance fee
- Free first box of checks
- Federally insured by FDIC
- $100 minimum deposit to open
Most adults under 65 who are not enrolled in Medicare and are covered under a high-deductible health plan (HDHP) can qualify for an HSA, but it is up to the account holders to determine their own eligibility. Please contact your tax advisor for further eligibility requirements.
*Consult a tax advisor.
**You can withdraw funds at any time for any purpose. However, if funds are withdrawn for reasons other than qualified medical expenses, the amount withdrawn will be included as taxable income, and is subject to a penalty.