With an FSA loan, we can help you secure affordable financing for a wide range of agricultural needs.
- Competitive Rates
- Flexible Terms
- Local Decisions
- Designed to help both new and established family-sized farms receive financing
- Competitively low rates to meet a wide range of agricultural needs:
- Building construction
- Farm improvements
- Two types of farm operating loans available
- Flexible repayment terms tailored to the needs of your operation
- Local decisions made here in Nebraska
- Friendly and responsive service focused on you, from start to finish
GUARANTEED OWNERSHIP LOANS
Guaranteed Farm Ownership (FO) Loans may be made to purchase farmland, construct or repair buildings and other fixtures, develop farmland to promote soil and water conservation or to refinance debt.
GUARANTEED OPERATING LOANS
Guaranteed Operating Loans (OL) may be used to purchase livestock and farm equipment. The loans also can be used to pay for minor improvements to buildings, costs associated with land and water development and to refinance debts under certain conditions.
GUARANTEED OPERATING LINE OF CREDIT
Guaranteed Operating Lines of Credit (OL-LOC) may be used for ongoing needs, including seasonal fluctuations, unexpected expenses, and more. The loans also can be used to pay for costs associated with land and water development and family living expenses.
View our comparison chart (PDF) to find the loan that's right for you.