Add control and protection to your debit card with the free SHAZAM BOLT$™ app — and enjoy more peace of mind.
- Free app available for all FSB debit card users
- Enjoy more control and protection over your debit card
- Block and unblock your card
- Receive fraud alerts, 24/7 for:
- Purchases exceeding thresholds that you set
- Card-not-present purchases
- Suspicious or high-risk transactions
- Send money to other SHAZAM BOLT$™ users
- See account balance information
- Locate ATMs, nationwide
Learn more about what the SHAZAM BOLT$ app can do in these short videos:
SHAZAM BOLT$™ is a fraud transaction alerting, balance monitoring and ATM locator application.
Send money with person-to-person (P2P) money transfers and block and unblock your card with the transaction control feature!
Download SHAZAM BOLT$ for free from the Apple App Store, Google Play or log into bolts.shazam.net and
enter your full card number. Accept product terms and conditions, and proceed with the card verification process. You’ll need to enter some additional card information as well as your PIN or Social Security number. Finally, create your username, password and user profile.
Note: Passwords must contain at least one capital letter, one lowercase letter, one number, one special character (!, @, #, $, %, &, or *) and be 5 to 32 characters in length. You’re required to change your password every 90 days. Once you’re logged in it’s really easy to add an additional card, just tap the “Add Card” button and follow the same prompts as before.
Once logged in, you’ll see your balances. Tap on the “Card Actions” button. Tap on the “Modify Alert Settings” button.
In the “Modify Alert Settings” tab you can update:
- Transaction amount alerts (set amount threshold)
- Internet and phone transaction alerts
- International transaction alerts
- A secondary email address for transaction-level alerts
Note: The Suspected Fraud Alerts setting is configured by your financial institution. The SHAZAM BOLT$ Notifications setting is not optional and indicates SHAZAM BOLT$ will send email notifications to you whenever your user profile is edited.
Temporarily block and unblock your card by tapping the “Transaction Control” button on the “Card Actions” screen.
To temporarily block your card, slide the white button to the right. Transaction control is on and your card is blocked when the button is green.
To unblock your card, slide the button to the left. Transaction control is off and your card is not blocked when the button is white.
Your financial institution can also block your card. If you see the prompt “Blocked by your financial institution,” please give them a call.
To find the nearest ATM follow these steps:
- Tap “ATM Locator” from the main login screen.
- Tap “Search.”
- Tap the location of choice or select “List”and tap on a location.
You’ll then be provided with directions to the ATM you selected.
Access “User Settings” button from the SHAZAM BOLT$ home screen to:
Change your password at any time by following these steps:
- Tap “Current” and enter your current password.
- Tap “New” and enter a new password.
- Tap “Confirm” and re-enter the new password.
- Tap “Submit.”
The “User Profile” button is located under the User Settings tab. Update your User Profile by tapping the field you wish to update, entering the new information and tapping Submit.
Forgot your password?
From the main login screen, tap the “Forgot Password” button, enter your username and follow the steps provided.
If your financial institution is enrolled in SHAZAM BOLT$ P2P, you can send money to other SHAZAM BOLT$ users by following these steps:
- From the main login screen, select “Card Actions” and then select “Send Money.”
- Add a new recipient or select an existing recipient.
- Tap “Next.”
- Enter the dollar amount, then tap “Submit.”
- Tap “Submit” on the Send Money Approval screen.
Both parties will receive an email confirmation of the P2P payment.
If any part of the transaction fails, no service fee will be charged and all portions of the transaction will be reversed. The sender will be notified of the failed transaction.